Bookings are No longer required
As of Monday 30th of November 2020, we are resuming a walk-in system. You no longer need to book in your sessions, and there are no longer specific limits on workout times/lengths. Please continue to observe Covid-safe practices and follow the guidelines outlined within the gym.
You must check-in at reception on entry of the facilities.
We will be working hard to keep the facilities clean and as safe as possible - please help us by:
- Bringing your own clean large towel
- Sanitising your hands on entry and exit
- Signing in on arrival
- Keeping a 1.5 metre distance
- Wiping down equipment after use
- Staying home if you are feeling unwell
- Wearing a mask whenever not engaging in strenuous exercise (out of breath/puffing)
Translate This Page
Every effort is being made by our staff to provide a Covid-safe environment, however you acknowledge that TopFitness Gym is not liable in the unlikely event you contract the virus as even with strict hygiene measures, and compliance with the Government guidelines, there is no 100% guarantee for there to be no risk of infection. Please do not enter the premises if you are unwell in any way.